SAFETY & CARE
All of our Dummy chains are made to adhere to the Australian Safety standards and policy guidelines with reference to EN 12586:2007 + A1:2011 child use and care articles – soother holder – safety requirements and test methods:
5.2.1 impact resistance
5.2.3 tensile strength
SAFETY & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Before each use check carefully, throw away at any signs of damage or weakness
- Never lengthen the soother holder
- Do not attach it on cord, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing.
- The dummy chain should only be attached to baby/children's clothing
- Do not leave baby/child unattended(Only use products under Adult supervision)
- Don't use when the baby is asleep
- Clean with a damp cloth and never use aggressive detergents or disinfectants.
- The products are not designed to be chewed or use as a teether toy
- Naturally there will be a tear and wear of each product with use. Please discard on any signs of weakness or damage
- Products MUST be discarded after 6 months of use.
B & S BOUTIQUE customers are required to examine all the product each time prior to use and discard at the first sign of damage or weakness. Our products are designed to be used under full adult supervision at all times.